Organization Name: DC Office, Sivasagar
Posts Name: Gaonburah
Total Vacancies: 5
Job Category: State Govt Job
Education Qualification: Matriculation
Apply Mode: Offline Application
Last Date: 30 July 2021
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
DC Office, Sivasagar has recently released a Advertisement for the recruitment of 5 Gaonburah (Sarkari) Vacancy Details are given below.
Name of the Post: Gaonburah
No of Vacancy: 05
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – Revenue Circle wise vacancy details
Sivasagar Revenue Circle: 3 Posts
Amguri Revenue Circle: 1 Post
Nazira Revenue Circle: 1 Post
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
DC Office, Sivasagar has recently released a Advertisement for the recruitment of 5 Gaonburah (Sarkari) Eligibility Criteria are given below.
He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
Minimum 25 Years.
He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the Village / Villages in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment).
1. He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
2. He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
3. He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
4. He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
5. He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
6. He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
7.He/She. should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
8. He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
9. He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – How To Apply
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
– Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
– Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
– Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
– Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
– The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
– Certificate from Mouzadar.
The application will be received up to 30/07/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar.
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – Important Date
Last Date of Apply: 30/07/2021
Sivasagar Recruitment 2021 – Important Links