PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1110 Apprentice Vacancy
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an Recruitment Advertisement for the 1110 Apprentice vacancy. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. We will try to cover all details of the latest PGCIL Recruitment 2021, vacancy details, age limit, salary, etc. For more information you can visit their official website www.powergridindia.com. For Upcoming Latest Assam Govt Jobs information please keep visiting our website www.theJob365.com regularly.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Posts Name: Apprentice
No of Posts: 1110
Job Category: Central Job
Apply Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21 July 2021
Last Date: 31 August 2021
Official website: www.powergridindia.com
Join Our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy Details are given below.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
No of Posts: 1110
1. Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
2. Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
3. Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
4. Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
5. Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
6. Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
7. North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
8. Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
9. Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
10. Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
11. Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
12. Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong
Arunachal Pradesh: 33
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment Apprentice Eligibility Criteria are given below.
1.Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
2. Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
3. Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
4. HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
5. Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
6. Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
8. ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
Age Limits: Candidates age must be above 18 years.
Graduate Electrical: Rs. 15000 p.m.
Graduate Civil: Rs. 15000 p.m.
Graduate (Computer Science): Rs. 15000 p.m.
HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Rs. 15000 p.m
Diploma Electrical: Rs. 12000 p.m.
Diploma Civil: Rs. 12000 p.m.
ITI Electrical: Rs. 11000 p.m.
Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Selection Procedure:
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – How To Apply
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of https://apprenticeshipindia.org or https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
After getting the registration/enrolment number, they should apply on the POWERGRID website as per
the following details: –
► www.powergrid.in > Careers > Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices > Apply Online
Click through the link given below as Online Apply Link .
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
Online Apply Start from: 21/07/2021
Last Date of Online Apply: 31/08/2021
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Important Links